The Clinton County Historical Society is a membership society open to all with an interest in the history of our community. Membership is available at several levels and provides a range of membership benefits.
Membership Benefits Include:
- Subscription to the History Center News, quarterly newsletter
- Reduced or free admission to Programs & Events
- Tours of the Rombach Place Museum and special exhibits at no charge
- Unlimited access to the Research Library during regular hours
- Assistance with genealogical or historical research
- Discounts on photographic reproduction
- Advance notice of Programs & Events
Your membership supports the collection and preservation of Clinton County's rich history and heritage.
Click here for a membership application.